Talent manager Annabelle Rama was thankful to the pilots of the Los Angeles-bound Philippine Airlines flight, where she was on board.
The mother of actress Ruffa Gutierrez was on board the PAL flight that encountered a landing gear problem but it made a successful emergency landing at the international airport.
The plane encountered a blown tire when it took off from Manila.
All the 400 passengers and 20 crew members who were on board were safe.
Rama said she owed her safety to God and to the pilots for their quick-mindedness.
Ruffa Gutierrez is part of TV5’s ‘Talentadong Pinoy’.
- Ailing Chito Alcid Says Sorry to Annabelle Rama
- A Warrant of Arrest is Issued For Annabelle Rama
- Richard Gutierrez Denies Over Speeding Issue
- Ruffa Gutierrez Turns Emotional while Addressing Allegations of ‘Baby-Selling’ Controversy
- Ruffa Gutierrez & Other Filipinos are Jeered at by Mexican Fans of Marquez