The sister of Liz Uy, Laureen Uy has been making her television debut on ABS-CBN’s primetime series ‘My Binondo Girl.’
She is the younger sister of celebrity stylist Liz Uy.
Uy said she is fortunate to be learning the ropes of show business from some of the most established names in the industry.
She said, she already had the chance to work alongside veteran actress Cherry Pie Picache and Kim Chiu, the lead star.
In working with the project, she did not have a hard time adjusting because of the support of her friends and loved ones.
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Cebuano Star ‘Chen Sy’ is Happy with Viewers’ Positive Response in ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Cherry Pie Picache will be Back in ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Kim Chiu is Now Willing to Love Again
- Kim Chiu’s ‘My Binondo Girl’ will be Airing Soon