Annabelle Rama was one of the passengers of a Los Angeles-bound Philippine Airlines flight that encountered landing gear problems.
The passengers were not informed that the plane had problems to prevent panic.
They just saw fire trucks and paramedics on the runway.The aircraft may have had a blown tire upon takeoff from Manila.
The Boeing 747 headed to Los Angeles made a successful emergency landing at the Los Angeles International Airport.
All 400 passengers and 20 crew members on board the aircraft are safe.
- Annabelle Rama is Thankful to Aircraft Pilot in Successful Emergency Landing
- Willie Revillame is Just Enjoying His Hard Earned Money
- Sarah Lahbati Registers as Voter of Cebu to Support Annabelle Rama
- Jesse Robredo Calls Wife Minutes Before the Emergency Landing
- Dolphy is Laid to His Final Resting Place on Sunday