Ryan Agoncillo denies interfering with his wife Judy Ann Santos’ projects.
The TV host and actor denies he has the last say on the projects of his wife Juday.
Agoncillo said he is not interfering with Santos’ career. He does not stop Santos from doing what makes her happy, as long as their family would still be their priorities.
Santos is hosting a kiddie cooking reality show, ‘Junior MasterChef Pinoy Edition’ while Agoncillo is hosting ‘Talentadong Pinoy’ and ‘Eat Bulaga’.
- Nora Aunor & Christopher de Leon are Lead Stars in ‘Sa Ngalan ng Ina’
- Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos Perform the Non-traditional Roles at Home
- Judy Ann Santos Shows Off her New Slim Figure
- Judy Ann Santos’ Son Inherits Ryan Agoncillo’s ‘Talkativeness’
- Judy Ann Santos Thinks of Future Projects with Piolo Pascual