Jukebox King April Boy Regino said that he dreams of recording a Christian music album.
In 2009, when he was in the United States Regino was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
He is now in the country after a 5-year break to try his luck in the local music industry, he decided to stay in the Philippines after he was offered to do a new album.
Regino said he is scheduled to record a duet with boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.
Regino is known for his songs like ‘Di Ko Kayang Tanggapin,’ ‘Ye Ye Vonnel’ and ‘Esperanza.’
- Pacquiao Sheds More Prizes From His Own Financial Chest
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- April Boy Regino Is Diagnosed W/ Another Health Condition
- April ‘Boy’ Regino is Saying Goodbye For Good