Judy Ann Santos will be seen, hosting a television cooking show.
‘Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition’, is Santos’ upcoming show, where she represents the caring and nurturing mother and housewife.
This time, we will be seeing a slimmer actress as she plays host of the said cooking show.
Her new sexy physique, when she appeared at the press conference could only mean that she’s now ready for a comeback.
Juday will be joined by three master chefs who will work as judges and mentors.
Juday is also a graduate of culinary arts.
- Judy Ann Santos is Now Ready to Accept TV Project in 2012
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion Have a Reunion Project in Big Screen
- Ryan Agoncillo Welcomes Judy Ann Santos to Their New Home
- Mylene Dizon Hopes for a Lasting Relationship with Jason Webb