The 11-year-old Filipino-Canadian YouTube sensation, Maria Aragon recently paid a visit to Vice President Jejomar Binay.
Binay congratulated her first when she was just starting her career and now she gave him her gratitude for the support.
Aragon, was with her parents and her brother during the visit, they went to the Coconut Palace in Manila.
Meanwhile, Binay believes that Aragon has inspired not only the youth to work towards achieving their dreams, but also famous artists continue to excel in their art and keep making music.
- Koko Pimentel Decides to Leave the Coalition of Joseph Estrada & Jejomar Binay
- Manny Pacquiao Misses the Work-out on Wednesday
- Jejomar Binay’s Early Presidential Bid Announcement Exposes Him to Attacks
- Maria Aragon is here in the Philippines to Shoot a Project and Promote an Album
- Bong Revilla is Running for Vice President in 2016?