Two Filipino-Americans were included in the ten favorite stars/celebrities, during the the recently concluded Teen Choice Awards.
Bruno Mars got 2 awards, favorite Music Breakout Artist and Summer Music Star.
Darren Criss, a Filipino-American heartthrob also received the surfboard for breakout television star for his role on ‘Glee.’
Boxing champion Manny Pacquiao lost to snowboarder Shaun White, when he was nominated for favorite male athlete.
Charice Pempengco presented an award to young celebrity, Demi Lovato
The 2011 Teen Choice Awards was held at the Gibson Amphitheater in Los Angeles.
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Bruno Mars is Willing to Trade His Music to Have His Pinay Mother Back
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser