International singer Charice Pempengco presents an award to Demi Lovato at Teen Choice.
Charice showed up at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in the United States on Sunday and she is the first Filipino to present an award in any Teen Choice Awards.
Charice, together with ‘Teen Wolfe’ actor Tyler Posey, presented the ‘Acuvue Inspire Award’ to Demi Lovato for the singer’s courageous decision to pull out of a concert tour last year and entered rehab.
- Filipino-American Selected as Teen Favorites
- Charice or Jake Zyrus Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano
- Kris Aquino Joins the Cast of Warner Brothers’ Movie ‘Crazy Rich Asians’