Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son with estranged wife Maria Shriver is recovering after being seriously injured in a surfing accident.
Christopher Schwarzenegger has been in intensive care. He suffered broken bones and a collapsed lung in the boogie-boarding accident in Malibu.
He is a brave boy and is expected to have a full recovery. His condition has been upgraded during the week.
His father, former bodybuilder and politician Schwarzenegger, who put his film comeback on hold after announcing a break-up from his wife in May, has visited his son in hospital.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son is Injured
- Maria Shriver Tells Children not to Hold Grudge Against their Father
- Schwarzenegger Child Issue Brings Flash Mob in Baena’s Home
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits Infidelity is His Biggest Personal Failure
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Dissolution of Marriage is Caused By His ‘Secrecy’