Thia Megia and the top 11 finalists of American Idol (AI) Season 10, including Fil-Am Thia Megia, will stage a concert at the Araneta Coliseum on September 20 at 8 p.m.
Jack TV channels and Ovation Productions will produce the one-night concert.
It will be the first Asian concert of finalists, Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Jacob Lusk, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Naima Adedapo, Paul McDonald, Pia Toscano, Stefano Langone and grand winner Scotty McCreery.
Usually, only the top 10 finalists of the season go on tour.
But, AI judges Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez wanted to let Abrams join the rest of the team.The group will perform musical genres such as country, pop, jazz and rock.
- Filipino Stars Join Calls to Support Jessica Sanchez Up to the Finals
- American Idol Thia on ABS-CBN’s ‘Balitang America’
- Jessica Sanchez Fights a Good Battle in ‘American Idol’
- Jennifer Lopez is Named ‘Most Powerful Star’ by Forbes Magazine
- Ashley Robles is Fil-American who Auditions in American Idol’s 11th Season