The daughter of the late actor Fernando Poe Jr., Grace Poe Llmanzares welcomed Sen. Chiz Escudero’s proposal.
The senator suggested that if the probe on the alleged fraud during 2004 election, proves that FPJ had won, then his picture deserves a place in Malacañang Heroes Hall.
Grace Poe-Llmanzares is the current chairman of Movie and Television and Classified Board (MTRCB).
- Grace Poe Welcomes Proposal of Putting FPJ’s Portrait in Malacañang
- Heart Evangelista Is Ready To Tie The Knot With Chiz Escudero
- Heart Evangelista Admits She has Gone Out to Dinner with Senator Chiz Escuedero
- Daniel Matsunaga Pleads for Privacy Amid Relationship Troubles With Erich Gonzales
- Sen. Tito Sotto Says ‘Mocha Uson is a Good Choice for the Job in MTRCB’