International singing sensation Charice was excited when she performed at the 6th Annual Napa Valley Festival del Sole at the Robert Mondavi Winery, North of San Francisco.
Charice shared on Twitter that she’s at NAPA with her ‘international showbiz brother’ and American Idol winner, Rubben Studdard, together with mentor David Foster and Canadian Tenors.
The Pinay singer sang the songs ‘I Will Survive’, ‘To Love You More’ and Bodyguard Medley: I Have Nothing & I Will Always Love You.
During the said occasion, Foster also announced, Charice will be filming a special in Japan.
- Charice Pempengco Sings at 6th Annual Napa Valley Festival del Sole
- Charice Pempengco Shares her ‘Beginnings’ on CNN Talk Show
- Charice Pempengco has a Tell-All Interview with CNN’s ‘Talk Asia’
- Charice Pempengco Feels Sorry to Disappoint Her Slain Dad
- Tracker Teams are Deployed for the Arrest of Murder Suspect of Charice Pempengco’s Father