The Adventures of Pureza- Queen of the Riles movie seems to be the funniest film this year.
The trailer of the movie seems to have the stamp of being wild and funny.
The PBB winner, Melai Cantiveros gives her best performance with the help of her director, Soxie Topacio.
Topacio directed the ‘Ded Na Si Lolo’. It turned to be a surprise hit as an Indie Film offering and became an Oscar entry in the category of best foreign language film.
The Melai and Jason team-up in The Adventures of Pureza,, may even beat the not so successful movie of KC Concepcion and Sam Milby, ‘Forever and a Day’.
- Sam Milby has Possible TV Casting & Movie in the US
- Sam Milby Has a Possible Project Abroad with an American Network
- ‘Impostor’ is Nominated in International Emmy Awards
- Melai-Jason Starrer Will Emerge as the Funniest Movie in 2011?
- Melai Cantiveros’ Movie ‘The Adventures of Pureza: Queen of the Riles’ is Showing on July 13.