The cast and crew of the successful movie franchise ‘Harry Potter.’ bid a tearful farewell.
The lead stars of the movie, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, were thankful to the fans who showed support over the years and their fans from across the world who went to the Trafalgar Square in London on Thursday just to witness the global premiere of the ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.’
That was a fitting send off. They felt like doing justice to what was not just a fantastic film but a fantastic series, Radcliffe said, who played the lead role in all 8 films.
It is scheduled to hit the big screens in the Philippines on July 14.
- Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd Cruz Will Be Reunited in a Film
- Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion Have a Reunion Project in Big Screen
- Matteo Guidicelli is Not Willing To Be Paired With Sarah Geronimo?
- Maricel Soriano Returns to the Big Screen
- Vilma Santos is not yet Thinking of Running Higher Office in 2016