Actor Dennis Trillo, a former boyfriend of Jennylyn Mercado, refused to comment on the said actress’ blossoming romance with Luis Manzano.
During the pictorial for his upcoming movie, Trillo said he is in no position to comment about the matter because Mercado now, has her own life to live.
Trillo said he has already moved on from their past relationship and his love life is not his first priority as of the moment.
Mercado accused Trillo of verbally and physically hurting her that resulted to their break-up in March of this year.
- Dennis Trillo Says Nothing About Luis-Jennylyn Blossoming Romance
- Dennis Trillo Reveals He Is More Guarded Now
- Dennis Trillo Says Life is Happier Without Having a Girlfriend?
- Angel Locsin Does Not React If Phil Younghusband Can Find New Love Life
- Jennylyn Finally Opens-up Controversial Break-up with Dennis