Charlene Wittstock tries to flee, before her scheduled wedding to Prince Albert II.
Her first escape attempt was when she went to Paris to fit her Armani wedding gown.
Wittstock, is named Princess of Monaco, who is 20 years younger than her husband, tried to escape because of a claim of a woman that Prince Albert, fathered a child.
Prince Albert is scheduled to have a DNA testing, to determine the paternity of the said illegitimate child.
- Princess Charlene Tries to Escape Before Her Wedding to Prince Albert II
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Roman Catholic Rites
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Church Ceremonies
- Kris Aquino Expresses her ‘Sentiments’ in Hacienda Luisita’s Supreme Court Decision
- Andi Eigenman Gives Birth to her Cute Baby Girl