After exchanging vows in a civil ceremony, Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock tied the knot in a Roman Catholic ceremony.
The wedding was held in the courtyard of the Prince Royal Palace.
Their guests included Gerald Butler, Karolina Kurkova and fashion designer Gior Armani.
Armani designed the gown of the bride, a flowing off-white silk duchess gown with a 15-foot train featuring floral embroidery and crystals and ‘Diamond Spray’ tiara with diamond pears.
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Roman Catholic Rites
- Bangs Garcia Ties the Knot With Filipino-British Boyfriend
- Jericho Rosales & Kim Jones Exchange Vows In Boracay
- Marco Alcaraz Marries Her Girlfriend Precious Lara Quigaman on July 8
- Princess Charlene Tries to Escape Before Her Wedding to Prince Albert II