The Azkals is the first Philippine team to advance to the second round of the FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Azkals defeated the Brave Reds of the Sri Lankan team, 4-0 (5-1 on aggregate).
Thousands of the local football fans were over delighted, when they witnessed the game at the Rizal Memorial Stadium on Sunday.
Actress Angel Locsin, Phil Younghusband’s rumored girlfriend watched the game live.
Other stars who witnessed the match were Bubbles Paraiso and Hans Montenegro.
- Angel Locsin Shows Up at the Stadium to Support Phil Younghusband
- Azkals’ Team Lands on the Top Trends on Twitter After Winning Versus Nepal
- Angel Locsin Gives Support to Philyounghusband During His Mother’s Interment
- Azkals’ Paulo Pascual Invites Jessy Mendiola
- Football Team Azkals Will Practise in Bahrain