Actress Carmina Villaroel’s show, ‘Amazing Cooking Kids’ motivates her to attend cooking lessons from Magsaysay Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Arts.
Carmina used to think that cooking is not for her, until she observes the kids in her show, cooking their menu.
As soon as she finishes her lessons in cooking, she and partner Zoren Legaspi will have a cook-off in their own kitchen, a joke she made in the show.
Carmina is hosting ‘Amazing Cooking Kids’, that airs every Saturday, before Eat Bulaga.
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- The BIR Files Tax Evasion Case Against Zoren Legaspi
- What Helps Carmina Villaroel Move On From Her Past With BB?
- What’s Holding Katrina Halili From Marrying Kris Lawrence?