Actor of ‘Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin’, Coco Martin dedicated his acting award to veteran actor Christopher de Leon.
Both Coco and Christopher were nominated in the Best Actor category.
But Coco does not like to be compared to de Leon because he is still new in the industry.
They already worked together in a project, ‘Sa Yo Lamang’.
Martin expresses gratitude to the Philippine Movie Press Club for the appreciation of his talent.
Coco was awarded as the Movie Actor of the Year in the 27th Star Awards for movies.
- Lorna Tolentino, A Daughter Of A General
- Christopher de Leon’s Daughter is a 2013 Binibining Pilipinas Candidate
- Coco Martin Says His Father is Still Driving Their Jeep
- Andi Eigenmann is Set for Showbiz Comeback after Giving Birth
- Maja Salvador Respects Coco Martin’s Decision not to Work with Her Again