The host and producer of ‘Wil Time Bigtime’, Willie Revillame spent 200 million pesos for a luxury airplane, a Durnier 328 turbo-fan jet.
Willie allowed for the first time the fans to inspect and see the red, blue and white aircraft, during their recent trip to Cebu, TV5 Caravan dubbed as ‘Sugod Mga Kapatid’.
The plane was bought from the States, more than 2 years ago with Captain Manuel Rivero as the aircraft’s chief.
Willie has already been using the plane in many of his domestic trips.
- Willie Revillame Leaves His Current Show ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Willie Revillame Will Leave ‘Wil Time Bigtime’ Next Year?
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Robin Padilla & Willie Revillame Plan to Have a Film Collaboration
- Rufa Mae Quinto is No Longer Seen in Wil Time Bigtime