The Top Rank boss, Bob Arum plans to put welterweight contender Mike Jones in a list, as Manny Pacquiao’s potential opponent for 2012.
Jones is an undefeated boxer from Philadelphia and a top ranked welterweight in the world behind Pacquiao.
Jones is confident, he can stand toe-to-toe with Manny Pacquiao.
Fighting Pacquiao, is a dream come true for him and will bring Jones lot more, than media exposure.
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- BIR Says Manny Pacquiao Shall Submit Proof He Pays Tax in US
- Manny Pacquiao is Seeking a Fifth Fight Against Juan Manuel Marquez
- Manny Pacquiao Has Not Decided on Who to Fight in November