Sen. Miriam Santiago and husband, Narciso Santiago renewed their wedding vows during the celebration of their wedding anniversary.
During the said occasion, Cardinal Rosales, who gave the sermon said, the family is the basic unit of society and to undermine the family, is to weaken the society.
Sen. Santiago just disregards those who have criticisms on Reproductive Health and divorce bills.
She says divorce should be granted to couples who become homicidal at the sight of each other.
People can support RH and divorce bills and at the same time, do their moral and religious obligations, she adds.
- Miriam Ignores Disapproval on RH and Divorce Bills
- Mommy D’s Reaction Pushes her to Another ‘Debate’
- Luis Manzano Is Still Mum About the Status of His Relationship with Jessy Mendiola
- Kaye Abad & Paul Jake Castillo Will Be Exchanging Vows In December 2016
- Kris Aquino Supports Pres Duterte From Critics