Kate Middleton knows that most people keep an eye on her.
But during the 90th birthday celebration of the Duke of Edinburgh, Kate displayed her thrifty side by recycling an old coat for the Duke’s church service.
She wore the same blue brocade coat when she attended a friend’s wedding in 2009.
Kate gave the outfit a vigor, by teaming it with a pair of nude heels and a blue hat as she went with her husband, Prince William to the service at Winsor Castle’s St. George Chapel.
- Kate Wears Recycled Old Coat For Duke of Edinburgh’s 90th Birthday
- Kate Middleton Gives Birth to Healthy Baby
- Kate Middleton & Prince William are Expecting a Baby
- Prince William is Consulting French Lawyers Because of Kate’s Topless Pictures
- Singer Jules Knight of ‘Blake’ is Interested in KC Concepcion