The young actor Joross Gamboa left ABS-CBN for GMA Network but many people were surprised to see him in TV5’s ‘Babaeng Hampaslupa’.
He plays the role of Eddie Garcia’s grandson who is a young billionaire.
Joross will be wearing expensive and designer clothes.
The role is a challenge for him because he should look rich in all the scenes and some of his lines are in Chinese language.
He enjoys playing ‘contravida’ roles, besides he’s aware that Babaeng Hampaslupa has many viewers and he’s glad to be part of the show’s Book Two.
- Toni Gonzaga Has Nothing To Do With Mariel Rodriguez’s ‘Unhappiness’
- Pilot Episode of ‘Guns and Roses’ Receives High Audience Share
- Bea Alonzo is Robin Padilla’s Personal Choice as Partner in ‘Guns & Roses’.
- ABS-CBN Issues Statement of their ‘Non-‘Involvement’ in Willing Willie Controversy
- Babaeng Hampaslupa will be Aired Earlier