Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach will return on stage.
Pia will host the 2017 Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant grand coronation night at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City.
This was announced by Jonas Gaffud, head of the Aces and Queens beauty camp and mentor of Wurtzbach.
Pia joined the Bb. Pilipinas competition three times before she finally got the chance to represent the country in the Miss Universe Pageant.
During her reign as Miss Universe, Wurtzbach tells her struggles and uses it to encourage other women to stay determined and never give up hope.
Pia shares the stage with KC Concepcion in hosting the 54th edition of the prestigious local beauty pageant.
KC, earlier confirmed that she will host the pageant for the third time.
Forty Filipina beauties will vie for the six crowns at the Binibining Pilipinas pageant on Sunday, April 30.
The winners will go on to represent the country in pageants abroad namely: Miss Universe, Miss International, Miss Intercontinental, Miss Supranational, Miss Grand International and Miss Globe.
- Is KC Concepcion’s Sister Has a Fighting Chance to be the Next Miss U?
- Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittanaere Does Not Expect to Win the Crown
- Wyn Marquez Will Try Her Luck Again in Binibining Pilipinas this Year?
- Maxine Medina Leaves Manila for a Vacation in Brunie
- Why Maxine Medina Loses Chance To Be in Magic Three?