President Rodrigo Duterte told Filipinos in Myanmar that Vice President Leni Robredo is in a rush to become president.
This was after Duterte cleared Robredo of her alleged involvement in efforts to destabilize the government.
Duterte said he does not believe Robredo is involved in an alleged destabilization plot being brewed against him.
Moreover, a few days after the president’s statement, Robredo made a video available for public viewing. The said video criticizes human rights abuses being committed in Dutertes’ administration’s war against illegal drugs.
In his speech to Filipinos in Myanmar, Duterte also expressed annoyance to his other critics like Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and Senator Leila de Lima.
Pantaleon Alvarez, the House speaker said that Robredo may have a direct involvement in the impeachment complaint against Duterte.
The president is in Myanmar for a 2-day official visit.
- Leni Robredo is not Bothered about Impeachment Case Filed Against Her
- Pantaleon Alvarez Says the Impeachment Bid is Stupid & Based on Fabricated Allegations
- Lani Mercado’s Reaction to Leila Delima’s Arrest
- Leila Delima Has One Request ‘She Should Be Detained in a Safe & Secure Area’
- Arthur Lascañas Retracts His Earlier Testimony about Alleged DDS of Pres. Rodrigo Duterte