Presidential grandson Marko Digong ‘Stonefish’ Duterte Carpio on March 16, got christened in a private baptism ceremony in Davao City.
Stonefish, was baptized at the St. Francis of Assisi Paris in Maa, Davao City.
It was witnessed by members of the Duterte and Carpio families, as well as his godparents.
Waldo Carpio, Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte, Sebastian Duterte, Cyril Marasigan, Neil Canedo, Jacob Soriano, Charlie Tan, Elijah Manuel Pepito, Joy Lamanosa, Orlando Basilio Jr., Aaron Velasco, former President now Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada, Davao City Press Secretary Jefry Tupas and Brian William Uy were the godfathers.
Janette Velasco, Darlyne Rubio, Mayjoy Ramos, Charo Rejuso-Munsayac and Joyce Domingo-Dapat were the godmothers.
Proud grandfather Pres. Rodrigo also graced the reception of the christening.
The President missed his godson’s baptism at the Saint Francis of Assisi Parish in Ma-a district,
Duterte attended the reception at the Matina Enclaves clubhouse but he missed his godson’s baptism at Saint Francis of Assisi Prish in Maa District.
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Antonio Trillanes Has No Political Career After His Term in Senate
- Paolo Duterte Suggests that Trillanes May Take a Psychiatric Test
- Baste Duterte Makes a Request to Pres. Rodrigo Duterte to Stop Reprimanding Him in Public
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Can’t Hide His Frustration Over Baste
- ‘Baste’ Reminds Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Regarding ‘Love Affair’ with Ellen Adarna