Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte gives birth to a healthy baby boy.
Sara gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday March 2 at 12:56 p.m.
The mayor was pregnant with triplets but lost two to miscarriage.
Mayor Inday Sara is now in stable condition and generally fine, her husband said.
President Rodrigo Duterte is happy with the birth of Stonefish, his newest grandchild.
He is also glad that both Mayor Inday Sara and Stonefish are healthy and stable, Presidential spokesperson Ernesto Abella said.
The birth of Stonefish strengthens the President’s campaign against illegal drugs, according to Pres. Duterte.
President Duterte’s eldest daughter announced in August that she was having a ‘difficult’ pregnancy and was advised by her doctors to rest.
Sharky and Stingray are the couple’s other 2 children.
- Catalino Cuy is Now the Officer In Charge of DILG
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Leni Robredo is in a Hurry to Become President
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Graces the Reception of Grandchild Stonefish Carpio’s Christening
- Leila Delima Has One Request ‘She Should Be Detained in a Safe & Secure Area’
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Antonio Trillanes Has No Political Career After His Term in Senate