It’s almost a year now after actor John Lloyd Cruz confirmed his break-up with Angelica Panganiban.
Nevertheless, the two Kapamilya stars still continue to be spotted together.
This time, the former couple attended the 2017 Art Fair Philippines in Makati City.
It seems the two are avid art enthusiasts and have attended previous editions of Art Fair Philippines.
Last year, Cruz and Panganiban bumped into each other in Hong Kong, when they both attended Art Basel.
In previous interviews, they maintained that they have remained friends despite the breakup.
Cruz even said that he considers Panganiban as his ‘best friend for life.’
Angelica cannot say for sure if there is still a chance for her and John Lloyd to rekindle their romance.
In an interview, Panganiban shared that she and Cruz have maintained their friendship even after they parted ways.
Recently, the actress and comedienne is fast becoming to be a good cook, or to use her own words – chef.
Angelica have been sharing her culinary skills on her social media account.
- John Lloyd Cruz Says Angelica Panganiban is His Best Friend For Life
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Are Friends Again
- Derek Ramsay Says His Break-up with Angelica Panganiban is a Mere Speck of the Past
- Angelica Panganiban Does Not Want to Talk on How She Becomes Intimate With John Lloyd Cruz
- John Lloyd Cruz Still Denies Relationship With Angelica Panganiban