Will Wyn Marquez join Binibining Pilipinas for the second time?
Kapuso actress Wyn Marquez posted a photo with Jonas Gaffud.
Her fans were excited when they saw and read her Instagram post with a caption: ‘2017 will be great.’
Moreover, Jonas is the talent manager who is known to have trained beauty queens like Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach and Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa.
In 2015, the model-actress joined the Binibining Pilipinas pageant and she won three special awards—the Best National Costume, Miss Talent, and the She’s so JAG Award. She was the representative of Parañaque City and finishing in the Top 15.
She has not yet stated any plans to join the pageant again this year but people are already speculating that Marquez will have another try this year besides Gaffud also posted a photo with Marquez and members of the Mercator Artist & Model Management team.
The Binibining Pilipinas 2017 pageant is expected to be star-studded as possible because candidates include Mariel de Leon, daughter of Christopher de Leon and Sandy Andolong; Wyn Marquez, daughter of Alma Moreno and Joey Marquez; and Wyn’s cousin Michelle Marquez Dee, daughter of former Miss International titleholder Melanie Marquez.
The submission period for applications for the upcoming national pageant is ongoing and will end on February 24, Friday.
- The Daughter of Sandy Andolong & Christopher de Leon is Determined to Make a Name for Herself
- Christopher de Leon’s Daughter is a 2013 Binibining Pilipinas Candidate
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Why Maxine Medina Loses Chance To Be in Magic Three?
- Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittanaere Does Not Expect to Win the Crown