Early last year, celebrity couple Daniel Matsunaga and Erich Gonzales admitted that they have plans of settling down but not anytime soon.
The two opened up about their future plans, including getting married.
Matsunaga has always been open in saying that he sees his future with Gonzales but their focus right now is on their project.
Lately, Daniel and Erich breakup rumor circulates on Social Media. Daniel has admitted that he and Erich are going through a rough road.
On Instagram, Gonzales noticeably removed photos with Matsunaga from her feed.
In an Instagram comment on another post, Matsunaga revealed that they were ‘going through some personal things’ as a couple.
It was when the Japanese-Brazilian model joined the series ‘Two Wives’ in January 2015 that they started to get to know each other better. Then, they starred in the noontime series ‘Be My Lady.’
Erich is a Filipina actress. She is a contract artist of ABS-CBN’s Star Magic. She started her showbiz career at the age of 14, when she joined as a contestant of the reality talent search ‘Star Circle Quest.’ She became popular after her lead role in the TV series ‘Katorse.’
Daniel is a Japanese Brazilian model, actor, professional footballer, host, and businessman. He first became known in the Philippines when he appeared in Cosmopolitan Philippines’ September 2009 ‘Cosmo Men’ supplement.
- Erich Gonzales’ Investment in Samal Island is Now Worthy of Envy
- The Damage Has Been Done & It’s Beyond Repair in Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga’s Break-up
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga Have Decided to Give Their Relationship Another Try
- Erich Gonzales, Daniel Matsunaga Back in Each Other’s Arms?
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga are Spotted Dining Together at the Airport