Maxine Medina ended her Miss Universe journey on January 30.
She failed to make it to the Top 3 of the international beauty contest.
The three finalists in the pageant are from Colombia, France and Haiti.
Medina, a model and interior designer wishes to get a back-to-back victory even as the pageant is held in her own country.
Her predecessor, Filipina-German Pia Wurtzbach, was crowned Miss Universe in 2015.
Meanwhile, Maxine confirmed yesterday that an interpreter would be on stand-by for her during the finals of the 65th Miss Universe beauty pageant.
She said she would have an interpreter just in case she would make it to the question-and-answer portion of the beauty contest.
Pageant fans have been encouraging the beauty queen to use an interpreter during the finals to boost her chances of winning the back-to-back crown for the Philippines.
Should Medina push through with the plan, she would be the first Filipino beauty queen to use an interpreter.
- Maxine Medina’s Answer to the Q&A Portion Ends Her Journey to the Miss Universe Pageant
- Maxine Medina Plans to Speak in Filipino Language
- Maxine Medina Leaves Manila for a Vacation in Brunie
- Maxine Medina Plans to Travel Abroad with Boyfriend Marx Topacio
- ‘It’s not Easy to Represent the Country when the Pageant is Held in Your Homeland’ Says Charlene Gonzales