Sharon Cuneta will take the place of Sarah Geronimo in the upcoming 3rd season of the hit singing competition for young children, ‘The Voice Kids’.
In a television interview, Cuneta confirmed herself that she will be replacing Geronimo, as one of the three coaches of the show.
The Megastar is very excited that she will now be part of ‘The Voice Kids’ with Bamboo and Lea Salonga.
Geronimo was one of the original coaches of The Voice Kids, alongside Broadway Star Lea Salonga and singer-musician Bamboo Mañalac.
Last April, Geronimo announced that she will not be returning for the show’s 3rd season as she wants to concentrate on ASAP and make use of her talent as an artist but she is open to return as a coach in the show’s future seasons.
- Sarah Geronimo Takes Home ‘Best Asian Performer’ Award
- Sarah Geronimo is Still a Judge-Mentor of ‘The Voice Season 2’
- Herbert Bautista Recalls His ‘Past’ with Lea Salonga
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo
- Lea Salonga Has a Reunion Movie with Aga Muhlach