AFTER her grueling schedule in the recently-concluded Miss Universe pageant,
Maxine Medina, Miss Philippines-Universe is now getting some much-deserved vacation time with family in Brunie.
The Medinas left Manila during the weekend for a short vacation abroad.
The 26-year-old interior design graduate was accompanied by her mother and siblings without her father.
Medina got emotional when she received warm welcome from her compatriots in Brunei.
She even received flowers from a fan and she thanked everyone for welcoming her and family there in Brunei!.
Everything is worth it and she is proud to be Miss Philippines-Universe because of the love of the people.
In a previous interview with the beauty queen after the competition, the Philippines’ bet already expressed her desires to take some time off and travel with family and boyfriend Marx Topacio.
Maxine ended her Miss Universe journey on January 30, 2017.
She failed to make it to the Top 3 of the international beauty contest.
The three finalists in the pageant came from Colombia, France and Haiti.
Medina, a model and interior designer, was eyeing to get a back-to-back victory even as the pageant is held in her home country.
Her predecessor, Filipina-German Pia Wurtzbach, was crowned Miss Universe in 2015.
- Why Maxine Medina Loses Chance To Be in Magic Three?
- Maxine Medina Plans to Speak in Filipino Language
- Maxine Medina Has Poor English Language Skills?
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?