Ogie Alcasid and wife Regine Velasquez no longer aim
to have another baby following their first born Nate.
If the second baby does come, Ogie and Regine will welcome the blessing with open arms.
Ogie explained he and Regine are not the kind of couple who premeditate everything in their lives.
They really do not plan anything in their lives because they just go by what God gives them and they they do not even expect they would have a baby.
Regine is slowly recovering from the recent loss of her father, Gerardo ‘Mang Gerry’ Velasquez.
In time of her wife’s time of grieving, he just hold her hand and embrace her.
- Ogie Alcasid Says Regine Velasquez Can Return to Showbiz After Giving Birth
- Ogie Alcasid Permits Regine Velasquez’s Showbiz Return After Giving Birth
- Regine Finds Difficulty In Being Pregnant
- Regine Velasquez has a Good Relationship with Step Daughter Leila Alcasid
- Ogie Alcasid’s Daughter is Now in Ph