Gabby Concepcion’s daughter, Garrie is joining showbiz.
Garrie is presently recording a music album and will be launched soon.
Gabrielle, is the real name of Garrie. She is the daughter of actor Gabby Concepcion and businesswoman Grace Ibuna. She is the sister of KC Concepcion.
The song, I Can is a cut from her album, is originally sang by Regine Velasquez-Acasid, Donna Cruz and Mikee Cojuangco.
Garrie is determined to pursue a career in singing, although she is not also closing her door in acting. She wants to be known by herself and knows she will be there someday.
Her dad Gabby and sister KC Concepcion support her in her chosen endeavor.
- Garrie Concepcion Feels Pain Like She Loses Her Own Father
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision
- KC Concepcion Makes Her First Ever Sexy Magazine Cover Pictorial Debut
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion
- Solenn Heussaff Enjoys Showbiz Career & Has No Time Yet for Her Hubby