Denise Laurel radiates a happy glow, which she admits is because of her recent engagement with basketball player Solomon Mercado.
This October, Denise shared with her Instagram followers the good news, where she likewise showed the the diamond ring that her beau gave her.
But then, the change in her status does not mean that they will tie the knot anytime soon.
Once you get engaged hindi naman kayo magpapakasal agad-agad, she said in a recent interview.
If I have plans you guys will be the first to know. For now kinikilig-kilig lang kami sa mga engagement-engagement.
I try to juggle 100 percent sa trabaho, 100 percent sa pagiging mommy and fiancé, and of course being a good daughter, she added.
When you are in a relationship, the reason why it lasts is because you see the potential in that person to spend the rest of your life with them, she also adds.
When you are in a relationship it has the possibility, kasi may future.
We just want it to happen at the right time, we don’t want it rushed.
With their one-year relationship, Denise has nothing but good words for Solomon, especially since he is having a great relationship with her two-year-old son Alejandro.
I keep on saying I’m so blessed because I feel even if genetically hindi siya yung father, I feel like Alejandro was made for him and he is made for Alejandro, she said with a bright smile.
They are inseparable, they’re so much alike, they can’t live without each other — sobrang cool nila panoorin.
- Billy Crawford & Coleen Garcia Have Decided to Tie the Knot on Summer 2018
- Sir Chief & Maya are Finally Set to Tie the Knot in November?
- Coco Martin & Julia Montes May Confirm their Relationship Anytime Soon
- Denise Laurel & Carmin Martin Have Seen the Students in the Bus Before the Accident in Tanay, Rizal
- Denise Laurel Will Rather Think than Dwell on Her Broken Heart