Willie Revillame to bring cheer to ‘Yolanda’ victims in Tacloban.
All set to visit the victims of the super-typhoon, is the well-loved TV host-turned-businessman Willie Revillame.
He could have done this earlier but he thought it would be best to have life of the people in Tacloban settle down a bit before he announces his plan to have a concert there to entertain.
Meanwhile, on December 22 pala itutuloy ni Willie ang plano niyang magpa-show sa Tacloban kasama ang iba pa niyang mga artists na magbibigay saya sa mga tagaroon.
Parang Wowowee daw ang show na ‘yun, kung saan mamimigay sila ng mga premyo at tulong sa mga nasalanta ng bagyong Yolanda.
‘Yun daw ang naisip niyang Pamasko sa mga tagaroon para naman masaya ang Pasko nila.
- What is Willie Revillame’s Christmas Wish?
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Allots P50M for Typhoon Victims
- Everyone Comes out of their Homes when Pres Duterte Visits Batanes After a Typhoon
- Marian Rivera Wants to Provide Livelihood For Typhoon Victims
- Paris Hilton Calls For Relief Donations For Typhoon Victims