Actor Richard Yap clarified rumors that actress Jodi Sta. Maria, his leading lady on the ABS-CBN’s hit series ‘Be Careful With My Heart,’ is now pregnant.
In an interview, Yap noted that some fans often confuse Sta. Maria with Maya, her character in the daytime series.
After the much-awaited wedding of Maya and Yap’s character Sir Chief on the series, the former nanny seems to be infanticipating.
But Yap said this story line does not extend to the real life of Sta. Maria, who is in a relationship with Cavite Vice Governor Jolo Revilla.
They associated it with her real life kasi noong nagka-dengue siya ay pinalabas din siya sa show, Yap said.
So they might be thinking that they are doing the same thing now, but sorry to say hindi pa.
Last October, Sta. Maria was hospitalized due to dengue fever.
To explain her absence from the show, the creative team also included the illness into the script.
- Jodi Sta. Maria Uses Drugs Because Of Failed Marriage
- Jodi Sta. Maria & Pampi Lacson Have a More Open Communication Line
- Jolo Revilla Says Jodi Sta. Maria’s Pregnancy Issue Is Not True
- Iwa Moto Says There is No Rush to Settle Down With Pampi Lacson
- Jolo Revilla Denies, He is Into a Relationship With Jodi Sta. Maria