Despite rumors that he was in Cebu to catch the last leg of Sarah Geronimo’s ‘Perfect 10’ concert, Matteo Guidicelli maintains that he was there for different reasons, for family reasons.
The Galema actor also denies attending Sarah’s concert at the Waterfront Hotel, and he kept mum when asked if they had met after.
He did say, however, that everything was all right between them.
Our friendship is okay, okay naman lahat, he was quoted as saying.
This is not the first time that the two have been linked to each other.
Ever since Matteo joined the pop star princess’s US tour back in June, people have been speculating about the true nature of their relationship.
Adding fuel to the fire is the rumor that Sarah’s mom is supposedly in favor of him.
Hindi niya alam, wala naman siyang naririnig na ganyan.
He does not know and he has not heard anything like that.
There’s nothing. There’s really nothing he can say because he has not heard anything, Matteo said.
Sarah’s mom is just trying to be nice to everybody and he just tries to be himself to everyone so he hopes they appreciate it.
- Sarah Geronimo’s Mother Tells Her To Stop Seeing Rumored Boyfriend
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Some People are not in Favor with His Relationship with Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo Is Now Busy Doing Other Things
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli Have Plans of Settling Down
- Matteo Guidicelli Denies Sarah Geronimo is Pregnant