Vilma Santos said that recent virtual ‘brawls’ involving actors and their attackers have made her decide not to use Twitter account.
Sharon Cuneta, Zsa Zsa Padilla, and Regine Velasquez’s encounters with ‘bashers’ within Twitter world are just too sad to think about.
Gov. Vilma had previously planned to launch her own account upon the instigation of Janice de Belen, her co-star in a movie they made, ‘The Healing.’
The actress said, she would also have lost her control and reacted the same violent way as well, if she faced the same situations.
Meanwhile, Vilma said that Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes are planning to tie the knot next year 2014 and she is one of the principal sponsors,
- Vilma Santos has Decided Not to Use Twitter Account
- Marian Rivera is Not Waiting Impatiently For Dingdong to Propose Marriage
- Sharon Cuneta Gives the Biggest Contribution
- Sharon Cuneta Warns that She May Talk & Tell the Whole Story of Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion?
- Vilma Santos Wants to Avoid Using Twitter Accounts