It looks like Vice Ganda is now really made and there’s no stopping him.
At the presscon for ‘Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy’ which a collaboration between Star Cinema and Viva Films, a lot of writers, especially the veteran ones noticed the billing of Miss Maricel Soriano in the poster.
Being the Maricel Soriano, she should have been billed ahead of everyone, including Vice Ganda.
But as it is, she was nowhere in the top-billing, and not with an ‘and’.
When asked about this, the actress, who obviously have mellowed a lot (no more of her taray stance), said it was the decision of the production management.
Well, maybe they should do something about it.
Meanwhile, people are saying that ‘Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy’ will be this year’s top box-office winner in the Metro Manila Film Festival.
Most writers are saying this, especially those who won in the raffle where Vice Ganda gave away more than P150,000 in prizes.
- Robin Padilla Deserves the Best Actor Award
- Everyone Online Talks About Vice Ganda & Ronnie Alonte after Vice Reveals He’s Inspired by Someone
- Kris Aquino Gears Up for a New Travelogue Special
- ‘Work in the Senate Has Been Hampered by the Blurring of the Lines’ Says Koko Pimentel
- Robi Domingo & Gretchen Ho Have Ended their Relationship?