Action star Robin Padilla urged the public to keep watch on politicians and to remain vigilant even after the Supreme Court has declared the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF), more known as the pork barrel, as unconstitutional.
Padilla said the duty of the people to be watchful over the conduct of the country’s elected officials should not stop at the court’s decision.
Padilla, however, hopes that the court decision would continue to lead the country into the ‘tuwid na daan.’
Padilla has been vocal about his disappointment over the alleged misuse of public funds and even called on Senate President Frank Drilon to step down after the lawmaker admitted getting P100 million in Development Acceleration Program funds after the impeachment of former Chief Justice Renato Corona.
Padilla believes every person behind the misuse of the taxpayers’ money should be held accountable.
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- Robin Padilla Expresses Intention to Leave the Country?
- Survey Says 73% of Pinoy Want CJ Renato Corona Convicted
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Leni Robredo is not Bothered about Impeachment Case Filed Against Her