Maja Salvador remains mum on rumors claiming boyfriend Gerald Anderson’s mother does not approve of her.
Salvador said that she loves Anderson’s family.
When asked about the status of her relationship with Gerald, Maja said that they are okay.
Maja’s statement came after Gerald’s mother Evangeline Opsima’s phone interview with a network’s showbiz talk show on March 16.
Opsima wants his son to be careful in selecting his girlfriend.
In another interview with ABS-CBN’s late night talk show on March 14, Gerald disclaimed talks that there is a rift between Maja and her mom.
It is a wrong perception and the are very okay. In fairness to Maja, she also really made an effort,
the actor added.
Maja would rather talk about her two current projects her primetime drama ‘The Legal Wife’ and her debut album titled ‘Believe.’
She admits becoming a recording artist was once just a dream for her.
- Maja Salvador Gives Remarks on Gerald Anderson’s Parents Disapproval of their Relationship
- Gerald Anderson’s Expensive Gift to Maja Salvador on Valentines Day
- Gerald Anderson Saves For the Future With Maja Salvador
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli Have Already Broken Up?
- Gerald Anderson Looks Forward to Spending More Time W/ Maja Salvador