Maja Salvador said she was not surprised when reports surfaced that her ex-boyfriend, Matteo Guidicelli, is now supposedly in a relationship.
Salvador was asked on the rumored romance Thursday at the sidelines of a press conference for her new film, ‘Status: It’s Complicated,’ which hits theaters on November 6.
The 25-year-old actress said that she is happy of the Guidicelli and Sarah Geronimo’s alleged relationship.
Rumors romantically linking Geronimo and Guidicelli surfaced early this year, when the actor was reported to be the only showbiz personality seen at Geronimo’s private birthday party in July.
This followed his guest stint on her US concert series in the previous month.
Both Kapamilya stars have since become evasive of questions on their supposed romantic ties. While they would not deny the rumored relationship, both Geronimo and Guidicelli would also not confirm it.
Salvador confirmed her separation from Guidicelli in August 2012, after a one-year relationship.
At the time, the actress maintained they split amicably and that there was no third party involved.
The ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ star was referring to the 24-year-old actor expressing admiration for Geronimo as early as 2010, a year before they went on to co-star in the film ‘Catch Me, I’m in Love.’
In the romantic-comedy movie, the two also starred alongside actor Gerald Anderson, Salvador’s current boyfriend and Geronimo’s erstwhile suitor.
- Matteo Guidicelli & Sarah Geronimo Are Already A Couple?
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Families’ Approval of His Relationship With Sarah Geronimo Is Important
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Matteo Guidicelli Is Determined To Keep His Romance Secret
- Sarah Geronimo is Still Evasive of Questions on Her Romantic Ties With Matteo Guidicelli