Kris Aquino and son Bimby to be part of Melai-Jason wedding.
Aquino confirmed that she will be one of the godmothers of sweethearts Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco, who are set to tie the knot this December.
In an episode of ‘Kris TV’ aired on Friday, Aquino said Cantiveros already informed her via text message that she will be part of their wedding in General Santos City.
She added that her youngest son, James ‘Bimby’ Yap Jr. will be the ring bearer.
Aquino told her ‘Kris TV’ guest co-host Angelica Panganiban, who is a close friend of Cantiveros that she is one of the sponsors and Bimby, the ring bearer.
For the first time, Aquino admitted that like Panganiban, she got worried after finding out that Cantiveros is pregnant.
Aquino also explained why Cantiveros is no longer a guest co-host on ‘Kris TV,’ saying that she has nothing against the comedienne.
Kris keeps on telling everybody that it’s a delicate time in her pregnancy and because they are always outside taping.
Panganiban, for her part, said that she will also be attending Cantiveros’ wedding.
In an interview with ABS-CBNnews.com on Thursday, Cantiveros and Francisco confirmed that they are tying the knot in December in the comedienne’s hometown of General Santos City.
Cantiveros earlier admitted that she is pregnant with Francisco’s child.
- Angelica Panganiban is Not Invited to Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding
- Melai Cantiveros Reminds Angelica Panganiban Not to Judge Jason Francisco
- Jason Franscisco Says Melai Canteviros’ Role In ‘We Will Survive’ Leads to Their Separation
- Angelica Panganiban is Worried that Melai is Marrying Young
- Jason Francisco & Melai Cantiveros Tie the Knot in Gensan Church