Queen of all media Kris Aquino and boxing champion Manny Pacquiao were onboard the Metro Rail Transit?
The unusually heavy traffic due to flooded streets on Tuesday evening compelled the two celebrities Aquino and Pacquiao to get off their luxury cars and take the country’s crowded train.
Kris was supposed to host a sponsored event at Shangri-La, a mall along the MRT’s route on Edsa, the ABS-CBN corporate communication office told the Philippine Daily Inquirer Wednesday.
The youngest sister of President Benigno Aquino III had bodyguards with her during the short trip.
Pacquiao took the MRT too on Tuesday evening, ABS-CBN said.
He boarded the train at the Ayala Station and alighted at GMA Kamuning.
He was on his way to a Christian fellowship, took a walk from the MRT station to the venue of the religious event inside the ABS-CBN compound as Quezon Avenue was submerged in floodwaters, said ABS-CBN.
- James Yap’s 3rd Child is Baptized
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Angelica Panganiban is Not Invited to Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Rodriguez are Digging into Their Pockets to Help Floods Victims