After confirming Melai Cantevero’s pregnancy, are celebrity couple Melai and Jason Francisco planning to get married?
On Sunday, the former ‘Pinoy Big Brother’ housemates said they were neither shocked nor saddened when they learned about the news that Cantiveros is pregnant.
For the first time on national television, they admitted that they are planning to tie the knot soon.
Cantiveros said she first broke the news to her mother, who was also very happy for the two of them.
Jason recently also went home to Mindoro to personally tell the good news to his family.
He immediately thought of a plan on how to propose to Cantiveros, after informing their families about the said pregnancy.
Francisco said he was not also able to control his tears after he gave the ring because he realized that they are finally going to start their own family.
Asked if they are worried about the future, Cantiveros said both of them have savings but it is not that big.
The couple said they are willing to do everything just to make their relationship work.
- Angelica Panganiban is Not Invited to Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding
- Jason Franscisco Says Melai Canteviros’ Role In ‘We Will Survive’ Leads to Their Separation
- Melai Cantiveros Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
- Ara Mina Will Tie The Knot With Boyfriend Soon
- Angelica Panganiban is Worried that Melai is Marrying Young